Call for Proposals for the 1st International Symposium on Human Mental Workload: Models and Applications.
Papers are solicited for the following areas:
- Mental workload theory and frameworks
- Measurement of mental workload
- Mental workload in context
- Applications of mental workload in practice
- Mental workload in safety critical domains
All accepted papers will be published in the digital conference proceedings and a selection of papers will be chosen for a planned special volume published by Springer.
- Abstract registration: 8th January 2017
- Paper submission: 15th January 2017
- Paper notification: 5th March 2017
- Camera ready: 29th March 2017